AIM: People say the most amazing things
All I can say is, I love my friends. And the coversation that we have sometimes.
me: she's 26, so she can't be high school class of 2006
chris: i'm class of 02
chris: so she's gotta be class of 09 or 08
me: what...go backwards..
chris: LOL
me: idiot
chris: whoops
me: omg u r so stupid
chris: LOL
me: i want to slap u
chris: don't tell anyone about this. do you hear me?
me: im putting this in my profile
chris: i hate you. dont do it. it was an honest mistake. it could happen to anyone
yup. anyone with a mental disability.... love you chris haha
kiran: I thought about you today
me: lol
me: i hope it was a good thought
kiran: I was masturbating
kiran: oh even better
he thinks so highly of me....but this is only because he knows he can't have me in real life.
isaac and I recently had a debate about potential. he said everyone, even dead, has potential. I was confused, and decided to pursue the matter further..
isaac: u also have the potential
isaac: to not decompose as much
me: what
me: but u r still dead
isaac: so?
me: u dont have the potential to come back to life..
me: im confused
isaac: it doesnt mean that potential in all matters
isaac: disappears
isaac: its still there
me: yeah..if you die it does
me: u cant come back
isaac: u can POTENTIALLY
isaac: rot less
me: LOL
isaac: than another person
oh isaac, you put meaning in my life haha...you should be a lawyer!!!
and lastly, chris again.
chris: signal processing is my antidrug
me: that goes in my profile
me: now all my friends are gunna think u r the biggest loser nerd ever
chris: fine, maybe i'll put it in my profile, but i'll change the name to ur screename, then all my friends will think ur the loser
chris: ha!
me: she's 26, so she can't be high school class of 2006
chris: i'm class of 02
chris: so she's gotta be class of 09 or 08
me: what...go backwards..
chris: LOL
me: idiot
chris: whoops
me: omg u r so stupid
chris: LOL
me: i want to slap u
chris: don't tell anyone about this. do you hear me?
me: im putting this in my profile
chris: i hate you. dont do it. it was an honest mistake. it could happen to anyone
yup. anyone with a mental disability.... love you chris haha
kiran: I thought about you today
me: lol
me: i hope it was a good thought
kiran: I was masturbating
kiran: oh even better
he thinks so highly of me....but this is only because he knows he can't have me in real life.
isaac and I recently had a debate about potential. he said everyone, even dead, has potential. I was confused, and decided to pursue the matter further..
isaac: u also have the potential
isaac: to not decompose as much
me: what
me: but u r still dead
isaac: so?
me: u dont have the potential to come back to life..
me: im confused
isaac: it doesnt mean that potential in all matters
isaac: disappears
isaac: its still there
me: yeah..if you die it does
me: u cant come back
isaac: u can POTENTIALLY
isaac: rot less
me: LOL
isaac: than another person
oh isaac, you put meaning in my life haha...you should be a lawyer!!!
and lastly, chris again.
chris: signal processing is my antidrug
me: that goes in my profile
me: now all my friends are gunna think u r the biggest loser nerd ever
chris: fine, maybe i'll put it in my profile, but i'll change the name to ur screename, then all my friends will think ur the loser
chris: ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home